How to Bake the Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is the best chocolate chip cooke recipe ever. No funny ingredients, no chilling time, etc. Just a simple, straihtforward, amazingly delicious, doughy yet still fullly cooked, chocolate chip cooke that turns out perfectly every single time!
- salted butter
- white sugar
- brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- baking soda
- baking powder
- chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, naking soda, salt, baking powder. Set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugars until combined.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until combined.
- Add 12 oz package of chocolate chips and mix well.
- Roll 2-3 TBS of dough at a time into balls and place them evely spaced on your prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 8-10 minutes. Take them out when they are just barely started to turn brown.
- Let them sit on the baking pan for 2 minutes before removing to cooling rack.
This recipe came from https://joyfoodsunshine.com/the-most-amazing-chocolate-chip-cookies/